Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Presenting on climate at Northcote Town Hall

On Monday night I presented on climate at an election Q & A at Northcote Town Hall organised by Darebin Climate Action Now. There will be more on this soon - possibly including a video - but for now, I've published my presentation notes for voters who are concerned about climate change as a key issue in the 2010 Victorian State election.

Also presenting at the forum were Upper House independent candidate, Adrian Whitehead, the Greens' Anne Martinelli, the Liberal candidate, Steve Moran, and Labor's Northcote MP, Fiona Richardson.

I'll be saying more here about the ALP's political tactics around climate, but that's it for now. Be sure to catch page 5 of this week's Northcote Leader, which has good coverage about the climate concerns of Northcote voters, and a welcome report about my decision to run as an independent in the seat.

Finally, don't forget my other policies, and there's also a page where you can read a bit more about me if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome on any of the posts at Northcote Independent. I encourage feedback - positive or negative. Feel free to disagree, but remember that posts are moderated to ensure they are on the topic and in the spirit of open debate, as outlined in my editorial policy.